How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRIME will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- As soon as the tablet vibrates release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video