How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 PRO DUO will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- After that, hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet show Android robot logo release both keys.
- Press once Volume Up + Power key to see Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Up to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Up button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video