How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 Ultra Duo will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Firstly, use the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- Afterwards, hold down the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet vibrates release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video