How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 PRIME DUO will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When the tablet vibrates release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- In this step select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on