Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo
See the First Method!
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.