How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad Color 8.0 3G will be as new and your MTK MT8382V core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to power off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video