How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP3770B will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- The tablet must be turned off, so hold the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Next, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video