How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7070C will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power button in order to power off the device.
- Then, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on