Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C will be as new and your ARM Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the tablet by pressing Power button for a short while.
- Start holding Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release only the Power key when you see a image on the screen.
- Then stop holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to accept that.
- Use the same keys as before to choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- In order to restart the device, select "reboot system now". Click Power button once to do that.
- Great ! Hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset (PRESTIGIO MultiPad PMP7100C)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.