How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad Rider 7.0 will be as new and your RK3026 core will run faster.
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video