How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad Thunder 8.0i 3G will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power key to switch off the tablet.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- When you see a change on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- Afterwards select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Menu appears again on the screen choose "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 PRO DUO Hard Reset - video