Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO MultiPad Wize 3027 will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning push the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold two keys: Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see a different image on screen your tablet release only the Power key.
- Stop holding Volume Up key if Recovery Mode appears.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by pressing Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Use the same keys as before and choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- At last select "reboot system now".
- Great! That's everything what should you did to perform hard reset operation.
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad 7.0 ULTRA PLUS - Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset PRESTIGIO MultiPad Ranger - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work