Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Muze C5
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Muze C5? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Muze C5? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Muze C5? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Muze C5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Muze C5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Muze C5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When the PRESTIGO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- To open Recovery Mode press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек Prestigio Muze K5 5509 (Hard Reset Prestigio Muze K5 5509 DUO) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work