How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Muze V3 LTE will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9850KL core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the PRESTIGO logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot pops up.C
- Click Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек Prestigio PMT3118 (Hard Reset Prestigio GRACE PMT3118 3G) - video