Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Muze X5 LTE will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the PRESTIGIO logo pops up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose"reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard reset Prestigio Muze G3 PSP3511 DUO Сброс настроек Prestigio psp 3511 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work