How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Wize 3131 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then scroll down to "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Hard Reset Prestigio MultiPad Wize PMT3131 - video