Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Wize 3518 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735B core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and accept it with the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Prestigio MultiPad Wize PMT3131 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work