Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3618
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3618? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Wize 3618? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Wize 3618? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Wize 3618?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Wize 3618. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Wize 3618 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735B core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the tablet.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and press Volume Down once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Prestigio MultiPad Wize PMT3131 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.