Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Wize D3
How to factory reset PRESTIGIO Wize D3? How to wipe all data in PRESTIGIO Wize D3? How to bypass screen lock in PRESTIGIO Wize D3? How to restore defaults in PRESTIGIO Wize D3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset PRESTIGIO Wize D3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your PRESTIGIO Wize D3 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning press and hold the Power key to switch off device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- While holding this key hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid icon.
- After that, hold down the Home button in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Home key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Home button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
prestigio multiphone pap3500duo hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work