Hard Reset PRIXTON G100
How to factory reset PRIXTON G100? How to wipe all data in PRIXTON G100? How to bypass screen lock in PRIXTON G100? How to restore defaults in PRIXTON G100?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset PRIXTON G100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your PRIXTON G100 will be as new and your MTK MT6261 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset PRIXTON G100
- At the start, you need to insert a sim card into your PRIXTON G100 watch.
- Now you need to download and install the Garett Tracker app on your phone and you need to pair your PRIXTON G100 with it.
- Then check if your PRIXTON G100 watch has a cell phone service.
- After that take your phone and open the Message app.
- Now write "pw,123456,factory#" to a number that your PRIXTON is using. The command is case sensitive.
- You should get an answer from the watch that says something like "factory ok, reset..".
- If you don't get any message back try this message instead: "pw,523681,factory#".
- Amazing job! Now your PRIXTON G100 watch should be restored to factory settings.
How to do a hard reset on PRIXTON G100? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.