Hard Reset QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite
How to factory reset QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your QMOBILE Bolt A2 Lite will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off your device.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then select Recovery mode with taping Menu key.
- Accept option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons, and confirm with Menu key.
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards choose "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work