Hard Reset QMOBILE M350 Pro
How to factory reset QMOBILE M350 Pro? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE M350 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE M350 Pro? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE M350 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE M350 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your QMOBILE M350 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose "Recovery" and press Volume Down to accept it.
- From Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Q mobile M350 Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work