Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir A600
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir A600? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir A600? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir A600? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir A600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir A600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir A600 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now from the menu select option "Recovery mode" using Volume Up button.
- From the next menu choose "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to browse, and Menu key to confirm.
- Next select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that aceept this "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (QMOBILE Noir A600)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.