Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir A8
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir A8? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir A8? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir A8? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir A8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir A8 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press this keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button, or Volume Up + Power button.
- Then select this option "Recovery mode" using Volume Up button.
- Now from the menu of Recovery mode select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end to reboot your phone select "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset (QMOBILE Noir A8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.