Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir A9
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir A9? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir A9? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir A9? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir A9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir A9. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir A9 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Power off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
* If Volume Up key doesn't work, then press Volume Down.
- When you see logo of your phone, then release only Volume key.
- If you see Recovery mode, then release Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Home button to confirm.
- Then choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select "reboot system now" with Home button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (QMOBILE Noir A9)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.