Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir A900
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir A900? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir A900? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir A900? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir A900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir A900. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir A900 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Shuts off the device firstly by using the Power button.
- Now, push and keep Volume Up and Power keys. Let go Power button when QMOBILE logo appears.
- When Android robot picture will be on the screen, press, once, Power key.
- And now, from the Recovery mode, use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for select.
- Scroll down and choose "wipe data/factory reset", next, "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Alright, when operation complete, turn on device with "reboot system now".
- Very good job!
Hard Reset (QMOBILE Noir A900)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.