Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir E2
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir E2? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir E2? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir E2? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir E2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir E2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir E2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the QMOBILE logo appears.
- When QMOBILE image pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" and press the Volume Up once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up.
- Good job!
Q mobile noir E2 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work