Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir i2 Pro will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when QMOBILE logo shows up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up button.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
BacBa - Hard Reset Q Mobile GLAM - video
Qmobile I2 Pro Hard Reset ( SC7731) 2017 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work