How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir X1s? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir X1s? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir X1s? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir X1s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir X1s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir X1s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons togeether for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the QMOBILE logo pops up.
- If the QMOBILE image appears release Volume Up.
- Now press the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes" and click Volume Up.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
- Well done!
qmobile energy x1 hard reset very Easy/2018 - video