Hard Reset QMOBILE Noir X32
How to factory reset QMOBILE Noir X32? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE Noir X32? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE Noir X32? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir X32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE Noir X32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your QMOBILE Noir X32 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Q Mobile X32 Power Hard reset spd - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work