Factory Reset QMOBILE Noir Z12
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in QMOBILE Noir Z12. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from QMOBILE Noir Z12.
As a result your Android will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3150.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in QMOBILE Noir Z12 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a a short while
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! You just accomplis the factory reset operation.
Factory Reset (QMOBILE Noir Z12)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.