Hard Reset QMOBILE X36
How to factory reset QMOBILE X36? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE X36? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE X36? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE X36?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE X36. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your QMOBILE X36 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- When QMOBILE logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
qmobile x36 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.