Hard Reset QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite
How to factory reset QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite? How to wipe all data in QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite? How to bypass screen lock in QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite? How to restore defaults in QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your QMOBILE X700 Pro Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release the Power key when QMOBILE logo pops up.
- If "QMOBILE no command" image appears let go of Volume Up and press the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume Down to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and use Volume Up to confirm that.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
BacBa - Hard Reset Q Mobile GLAM
Q Mobile x700 pro lite pattern unlock hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.