Hard Reset QOOL QDA-700
How to factory reset QOOL QDA-700? How to wipe all data in QOOL QDA-700? How to bypass screen lock in QOOL QDA-700? How to restore defaults in QOOL QDA-700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QOOL QDA-700. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Palm OS 5.4 Garnet settings. As a result your QOOL QDA-700 will be as new and your Motorola Dragonball core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (QOOL QDA-700)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.