Hard Reset QTAB Q1000
How to factory reset QTAB Q1000? How to wipe all data in QTAB Q1000? How to bypass screen lock in QTAB Q1000? How to restore defaults in QTAB Q1000?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset QTAB Q1000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your QTAB Q1000 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset QTAB Q1000
- If you want to perform this operation, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Once your smartphone is completely off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation by selecting option, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that you should select option "reboot system now" to restart your device.
- Within a few minutes after that, your QTAB Q1000 will be restarted, and that's it.
How to do a hard reset on QTAB Q1000? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.