Hard Reset QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon)
How to factory reset QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Switch on the handset by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power button and Record button.
- Hold both keys to the moment u will see "Enter bootloader press any key" screen.
- Then press and hold middle button of joystick (Action key).
- When u see menu, select option "8"
- Device now will perform a Factory settings reset.
- Success! if phone restarted u should be done.
Hard Reset (QTEK 8010 (HTC Typhoon))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.