Hard Reset QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler)
How to factory reset QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your QTEK 8020 (HTC Feeler) will be as new and your TI OMAP 730 core will run faster.
- Please turn off the device if it's on, to do it use Power button.
- At the same moment press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- Don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- To start Factory reset press "0" key as it says on the screen.
- Be patient Factory reset can take even up to 5 minutes.
- Success! u just wiped your phone to Default settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work