Hard Reset QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager)
How to factory reset QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your QTEK 8060 (HTC Voyager) will be as new and your TI OMAP 710 core will run faster.
- Switch on the handset by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power button and Record button.
- Hold both keys to the moment u will see "Enter bootloader press any key" screen.
- Then press and hold middle button of joystick (Action key).
- When u see menu, select option "8"
- Device now will perform a Factory settings reset.
- Success! if phone restarted u should be done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work