Hard Reset QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager)
How to factory reset QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your QTEK 8080 (HTC Voyager) will be as new and your TI OMAP core will run faster.
- Power up the mobile phone, to do it press Power button.
- Use and hold down the Power button and Record button.
- Hold both keys untill u see "Enter bootloader press any key"
- Press Action key (key on the middle of joystick).
- When u will be in Menu select option "8"
- Phone will now wipe all data from device.
- After reboot ur done, device should be now on Default settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work