Hard Reset QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane)
How to factory reset QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane) will be as new and your TI OMAP730 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the HTC device using Power button.
- Push and hold Left Softkeys and Right Softkey both at the same time.
- Then briefly push the Power button for around 1,5 - 2 seconds.
- But keep holding down the Softkeys.
- Then "press 0 to restore factory defaults" screen appears.
- Do as the instruction says, press the "0" key to start Factor reset.
- Factory reset takes several minutes.
- After reset operation is done, your device is now wiped from all data.
Hard Reset (QTEK 8200 (HTC Hurricane))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.