Hard Reset QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado)
How to factory reset QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 + TI E-S core will run faster.
- Turn off the device if it's on.
- Press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- After that release the Power Button.
- Don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- Press "0" key to startup Factory reset.
- After restart reset is done and your device is ready to use.
Hard Reset (QTEK 8310 (HTC Tornado))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.