Hard Reset QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek)
How to factory reset QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek) will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that phone is turned off
- Press Power button to switch off device.
- Now press and hold both Softkeys at the same time.
- Now press the Power button but still hold on Softkeys.
- Wait for white screen with "Press 0 to restore factory default"
- Press "0" key to start Factory reset sequence.
- Device should restart it may take couple seconds.
- Success! device should be now restored to Default settings.
Hard Reset (QTEK 8500 (HTC Startrek))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.