Hard Reset QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)
How to factory reset QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal) will be as new and your Intel Bulverde core will run faster.
- Please turn off the device if it's on, to do it use Power button.
- At the same moment press and hold both Softkeys.
- Briefly press the Power button 1-2 seconds not more.
- Don't stop holding down the Softkeys.
- Next see the bootsplash screen for about 1 second.
- To start Factory reset press "0" key as it says on the screen.
- Be patient Factory reset can take even up to 5 minutes.
- Success! u just wiped your phone to Default settings.
Hard Reset (QTEK 9000 (HTC Universal))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.