Hard Reset QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard)
How to factory reset QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- From the start you will need Stylus so pull it out from device.
- Open Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Press and hold the Comm Manager button and Voice Command of the device.
- Now put Stylus in hole on left side of picture.
- HTC should restart and it will start the proces of Factory settings reset.
- Success! after that your device should be on Default settings.
Hard Reset (QTEK 9100 (HTC Wizard))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.