Hard Reset QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes)
How to factory reset QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes)? How to wipe all data in QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes)? How to restore defaults in QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes) will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power up device to perform this operation.
- Pull out Stylus, we will need it a bit later.
- Use combination of keys: Left Softkey + Right Softkey and hold it down.
- Pull out Stylus and insert into Reset button hole, on bottom side of the device.
- Dont release the Softkeys but follow on screen instructions.
- Done, after restart you can work on your device.
Hard Reset (QTEK 9600 (HTC Hermes))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.