Hard Reset QTEK S300 (HTC Muse)
How to factory reset QTEK S300 (HTC Muse)? How to wipe all data in QTEK S300 (HTC Muse)? How to bypass screen lock in QTEK S300 (HTC Muse)? How to restore defaults in QTEK S300 (HTC Muse)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset QTEK S300 (HTC Muse). Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your QTEK S300 (HTC Muse) will be as new and your TI OMAP 850 core will run faster.
- Power up the mobile phone, to do it press Power button.
- Use and hold down the Power button and Record button.
- Hold both keys untill u see "Enter bootloader press any key"
- Press Action key (key on the middle of joystick).
- When u will be in Menu select option "8"
- Phone will now wipe all data from device.
- After reboot ur done, device should be now on Default settings.
Hard Reset (QTEK S300 (HTC Muse))
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.