Hard Reset RCA G1
How to factory reset RCA G1? How to wipe all data in RCA G1? How to bypass screen lock in RCA G1? How to restore defaults in RCA G1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset RCA G1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your RCA G1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, turn off your device to begin. For that, you have to press and hold the Power button and select the Power off option on the screen.
- Next, hold the Volume Up key together with the Power key until the Boot Mode appears on your screen.
- At this point, press the Volume Up key to navigate down to the Recovery Mode option and select the option with the Volume Down key.
- In a while, the Android image may appear on your screen, and in this case, shortly press the Power button and the Volume Up key.
- Next, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using your Volume keys and click on it with the Power button.
- Then, confirm your choice, tapping on the Yes -- delete all user data option.
- At last, you will have to select the Reboot system now option at the top.
- Awesome! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your RCA G1.
Hard Reset (RCA G1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.