How to Factory Reset REDMI 9?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in REDMI 9. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from REDMI 9.
As a result your Android 10 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Ion 5020.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in REDMI 9 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset REDMI 9
- At first instance, switch on the device by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- When the home screen shows, you have to unlock device and then, select Settings.
- Now choose About phone.
- There, select Backup & reset and Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the end tap Reset phone.
- Good job! You can unlock your device with no password!
How to factory reset REDMI 9? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.