Hard Reset REDMI Note 9 Pro Max
How to factory reset REDMI Note 9 Pro Max? How to wipe all data in REDMI Note 9 Pro Max? How to bypass screen lock in REDMI Note 9 Pro Max? How to restore defaults in REDMI Note 9 Pro Max?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset REDMI Note 9 Pro Max. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your REDMI Note 9 Pro Max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset REDMI Note 9 Pro Max
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- When the Redmi logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select Wipe Data then Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select Confirm with the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- At the end go to Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Good job! Your phone should be password-free now.
If you want more tips and articles related with
REDMI Note 9 Pro Max subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.