Hard Reset RITMIX RMD-520
How to factory reset RITMIX RMD-520? How to wipe all data in RITMIX RMD-520? How to bypass screen lock in RITMIX RMD-520? How to restore defaults in RITMIX RMD-520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset RITMIX RMD-520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your RITMIX RMD-520 will be as new and your RK2918 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the tablet, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (RITMIX RMD-520)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.